The Sport in Museums Network is currently developing a membership offer for interested individuals and organisations.
At this stage, we expect there will be two levels of membership, Individual and Organisational, and is likely to cost around £35 and £65 respectively per year.
The membership package is likely to include:
- Reduced rate entry to national and regional conferences and events
- Access to bi-annual webinars / online Q&A sessions
- Access to an annual journal on news, information and support
- Free advertising for jobs, news and events on our website and e-bulletin to over 350 subscribers
- Additional support and guidance from our National Project Manager
Please complete our survey
We would like to hear your thoughts about membership, so we would be extremely grateful if you could complete our survey.
Interested? Keep in touch!
Stay up to date with all the news, events, and activity about sporting heritage in the UK by subscribing to our newsletter.